- Cover any grey hair, leaving an appearance of natural highlights.
- Hydrates and softens hair.
- Adds luminous shine.
- Helps prevent hair loss.
How to Use
Wash hair with Plant Extracts Shampoo Herbacol, Dry hair completely.
For natural hair: Apply a generous amount of “Progressive Natural Grey Hair Cover” from roots to ends; distribute evenly through hair and leave on for at least 2 hours. Use a plastic cap with no band. Rinse and wash with Plant Extracts Shampoo. Style as usual.
For dyed hair: Apply a generous amount of “Progressive Natural Grey Hair Cover” only on roots and leave on for at least 2 hours. Use a plastic cap with no band, then apply it from medium to ends for 15 minutes. Rinse and wash with Plant Extract Shampoo. Style as usual.
Use a plastic cap (with no band) to activate it (don’t move or remove the product). The product will activate with natural body heat. Do not use a dryer.
Repeat these steps for three days straight until obtaining the desired tone. To maintain color, apply the product weekly as a hair treatment.
Lawsonia inermis, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cinchona Calisaya Extract, Glicerina, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Butylene Glycol, Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methicone, Polyquaternium-10, Carbocysteine, Fragance, Colorant and Deionized Aqua.
- This product only gives the grey hair a blonde shade.
- On the first application, it will give off a gold-like color. The desired blonde shade will show after about the 4th application.
- This is a natural product that disguises grey hair progressively by giving off an appearance of blonde highlights. Do not mix with any chemical products or dyes.